How To Tie a Tie
How to tie a Half Windsor Knot?
- With the tip of the blade – the wide end - at your belt, pinch the blade next to the neck button
and pull it down 15ins (38cm).
- Cross the blade over the tail.
- Pass the blade under the tail.
- Bring the blade (a) up over (b) and then down through the neck loop to the opposite side you started from.
- Cross the blade (a) over the half knot (b) and pull it up through the neck loop.
- Feed the blade down through the front of the knot.
- Adjust and then tighten and pinch to shape.
Image as seen in mirror
download pdf instructions